Ramonak

Default How do I calculate and show negative time in Excel?

I need to calculate and show lost time e.g
Expected arrival 1:15:00
Actual arrival 2:10:00
Time lost is Actual - Expected = -0:50:00
Gary''s Student

The calculation is working, the display is not working. Not your fault.
Try Tools Options... Calculate and then make sure the 1904 date
system is checked

Good Luck
--
Gary''s Student