ukplay

Default Can I show a formula's result on a worksheet tab?

Can anyone help? I would like to be able to see a result by just glancing at
the tabs in a workbook - perhaps lazy by not reviewing a summary page but
quicker to ingest!
JE McGimpsey

You don't give much to go on, but here's one way:

Assume you want to see the sum of Sheet1, cell A1 and Sheet4, cell J10
in the tab of Sheet4. Put this in the ThisWorkbook code module:

Private Sub Workbook_SheetCalculate(ByVal Sh As Object)
Dim dTemp As Double
With Sheet4
On Error Resume Next
dTemp = Sheet1.Range("A1").Value + .Range("J10").Value
.Name = CStr(dTemp)
If Not .Name = dTemp Then .Name = "~~~ERROR!~~~"
On Error GoTo 0
End With
End Sub

If you're not familiar with macros, see

Note that you need to use the Sheets' code names (as shown in the
Project Explorer) if you're changing the tab names of the sheets of
interest.