robert dydo

Default please help

wonder if someone can help me out?

Please look at this information below:
Each individual has a some kind of a skill set.
Each individual is scheduled certain day (light brown table)
I would like to build a formula which would allow me to find out how many
particular skillsets I have in each day.
This is what would be for one single cell.
=IF(AND(IF(Z15=1,1,0),IF(W15=1,1,0)),1,"")
This is a logical value(TRUE equals 1). for each person I would need a cell
to have this formula and sum it up for all of them.
This task using this method would require if there was 15 people , 15 cells
times 6 days, times 10 skills, just to sum it up to one number.
Imagine 157 people!!!
As you see I need some serious help from you guys.
thank you very much.
Robert

robert dydo

Unfortunately not.
Skill data is under column labels, so is the schedule. Rows labels are
actual names. The result I am looking for is if someone works on Monday,
what kind of skills they bring in. So if I have 100 people on schedule for
Monday I have that much of skills from 11 possibilities of skills.
thanks
EXAMPLE

DAYS OF THE WEEK
NAMES Skills A B C