alimirfarhad

Default IRR weekly basis cashflow

I wnt to calculate IRR with weekly basis cash flow in micro financing.
Principal investment is $ 5000.00 and weekly installment is $115 for 50
weeks. I want know the formula. simple formula is not working here since
in Excel the default is may be yearly basis.

--
alimirfarhad
alimirfarhad's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=12185

Mangesh Yadav

Use:

=(1+RATE(50,-115,5000))^52-1
will give you 33.87%

or simply
=RATE(50,-115,5000)*52
will give you 29.25% ... this is an approximation

Mangesh

news:alimirfarhad.1umnyg_1125489941.9302@excelforu m-nospam.com...