Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
scott45

Default Figuring hours

I want to calculate the number of hours that our water plant operates. During
the course of a day we may start up and shut down a couple of times. I have
made two columns one for start time and one for shut down.I also have a
column that has the time so the operators then enter in the start time next
to this column. Any suggestions would help how to calculate plant hours-this
is running time. This case would be 9 hours of actual run time

Time Start Sut Down
0000
0100
0200 2:00