scott45

I am starting to understand all this but if this matters everyday westart a
new bench sheet to record our times run. We do not carry over to the next day
only figure 24 hours if the plant does not shut down. And then start the next
day. These hours are used to figue up chemical feed rates.

"scott45" wrote:

Chris

I was not entering time in correctly in first two columns but now it does
not add up the two times.
Scott

"scott45" wrote:

I want to calculate the number of hours that our water plant operates. During
the course of a day we may start up and shut down a couple of times. I have
made two columns one for start time and one for shut down.I also have a
column that has the time so the operators then enter in the start time next
to this column. Any suggestions would help how to calculate plant hours-this
is running time. This case would be 9 hours of actual run time

Time Start Sut Down
0000
0100
0200 2:00