Mark from Michigan

Default Data entry for two worksheets

I am using two worksheets in the same workbook for date, address, file #,
etc. One has 10 columns, the other has three with the same data. I am trying
to avoid retyping the same info in the second worksheet. I know you can paste
special from cell to cell, but is there a way to enter the same data in the
identical columns? This is probably simple, and I'm sorry to be so lengthy.
Thanks - MD
Julieeeee

It is simple! Just have the 3 columns on page 2 read the values on page 1
with an = sign. For example if you put this formula in sheet2: =sheet1!B2 it
will always read the value in B2 of sheet1. So anytime you make changes to
sheet1, sheet2 will be updated.
hope this helps!