rrupp

Default column to column conditional formatting won't work, need formula

I have a user who has 3 columns. She has a machine listed in the first
column, the result in the 2nd column and if that result is over equal or
greater than 200, she wants the machine name listed in the different column
column. My confusion stems from the number of machines, there are about 40
of them so the example would have to contain each machine name, crorect.
It's hard to explain, kind of confusing.... For example:

Column A Column B Column F (for example)
Machine Result

22 159
333 207 333 -- so she wants the machine name to
appear
10 227 in column f if it's equal or
greater than 200
6 180