nander

Default Need if Statement

Column G has header qtys12mo (quanity sold last 12 months)
Column H has header onhand (quanity on hand)

I need an if statement that compares the values in these two columns
and returns the value T or Blank

If qtys12mo and onhand = 0 then T
if qtys12mo 0 and onhand = 0 then Blank
if qtys12mo<0 and onhand 0 then T
if qtys12mo0 and onhand0 then blank

--
nander
nander's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...fo&userid=6156

Bryan Hessey

=IF(AND(G2=0,H2=0),"T",IF(AND(G20,H2=0),"",IF(AND (G2<0,H20),"T",IF(AND(G20,H20),"","other"))))

fits your request, you can remove the words 'Blank', 'blank'and
'other' when you have tested the formula.

nander Wrote:
Column G has header qtys12mo (quanity sold last 12 months)
Column H has header onhand (quanity on hand)

I need an if statement that compares the values in these two columns
and returns the value T or Blank

If qtys12mo and onhand = 0 then T
if qtys12mo 0 and onhand = 0 then Blank
if qtys12mo<0 and onhand 0 then T
if qtys12mo0 and onhand0 then blank

--
Bryan Hessey
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=397459

Bob Phillips

=IF(OR(AND(G2=0,H2=0),AND(G2<0,H20)),"T","")

--

HTH

RP

"nander" wrote in
message ...

Column G has header qtys12mo (quanity sold last 12 months)
Column H has header onhand (quanity on hand)

I need an if statement that compares the values in these two columns
and returns the value T or Blank

If qtys12mo and onhand = 0 then T
if qtys12mo 0 and onhand = 0 then Blank
if qtys12mo<0 and onhand 0 then T
if qtys12mo0 and onhand0 then blank

--
nander
nander's Profile:

View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=397459

Do I need a sumif or sum of a vlookup formula? PeterB Excel Worksheet Functions 0 June 1st 05 12:23 PM
IF Statement Brent New Users to Excel 3 April 29th 05 04:24 PM
How to calculate a sum as one outcome of an IF statement barb in NC Excel Worksheet Functions 2 March 31st 05 08:01 PM
How do I fix a circular reference in a financial statement? drjayhawk25 Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 February 7th 05 05:19 PM
Statement lintan Excel Worksheet Functions 1 December 2nd 04 11:31 PM