Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
ynissel

Default range names or check box

I have list of products that are tied to rates.
one product has 5 rates and the second has 10 rates.
The product is chosen by a drop down box
I have a lookup to create a table with the rates- this is range named "rates".
I have a drop down box linked to "rates" so a customer can choose the
product and the rate with drop down boxes.

My issue is that if the product with 5 rates is chosen then you have a 5
blank rows in the rate drop down box. Is there any way to link the drop down
to 2 different range names - based on product - or is there some better way
to do this ?

Thanks,
Yosef