SAUDIA

Default flag date within a cell after 15 days have past?

I am looking for direction on how to write a formula to Flag a cell
containing expiration dates, once the date has gone past 15 days. I have
tried to perform this function in conditional formatting with no success.
I'm having problems with formatting the formula. Any assistance that you can
provide will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Saudia
Temp

Working in cell A1:
in Conditional formatting, choose "Formula Is", then use this formula:
=(TODAY()-15)A1 and set an appropriate colour.

SAUDIA wrote:
I am looking for direction on how to write a formula to Flag a cell
containing expiration dates, once the date has gone past 15 days. I have
tried to perform this function in conditional formatting with no success.
I'm having problems with formatting the formula. Any assistance that you can
provide will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Saudia

Duke Carey

In conditional formatting, select the cell with the date & then call up the
Conditional Formatting dialog. Select "Cell Value Is" and "less than" and
enter =today()-15. Then click on the Format button to set the cell's
appearance the way you want.