Greg

Default Lookup min & column heading

I'm trying do a lookup to find 'min' then lookup to see what month. here's
my example:

A B C D E F G
1 jan feb mar apr may min month
2 8 7 2 6 8 2 mar

My 'min' formula answer is in F2, but I'd like a formulat for G2 to get the
month.
Any help is appreciated. Thanks, Greg

Domenic

Try...

=INDEX(A1:E1,MATCH(F2,A2:E2,0))

Hope this helps!

In article ,
"Greg" wrote:

I'm trying do a lookup to find 'min' then lookup to see what month. here's
my example:

A B C D E F G
1 jan feb mar apr may min month
2 8 7 2 6 8 2 mar

My 'min' formula answer is in F2, but I'd like a formulat for G2 to get the
month.
Any help is appreciated. Thanks, Greg

Greg

Worked perfectly Bob. Thanks, Greg