nijunge

Default Hyperlink function without openening new Explorer every time

Hi I have this problem that when I create a hyperlink function excel
insist on opening the link i a new window every time. At first this
seems as no problem BUT, when I link to a database that uses a logon
function you need to log on every time !!!

Funny enough the hyperlink that you create by right click and choose
hyperlink does indeed open the same "dedicated" explore every time and
no logon is needed BUT here the problem is that I need to create about
1000 hyperlinks from data in other rows and this doesent work together
with that typr of hyperlink.

Anyone got any idea ??

--
nijunge
nijunge's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=26404

nijunge

No one have an idea, its realy a problem

I'm told that the reason for that it has to be logon everytime is that
there are a marker on the explorer site that is either logon or off
this means as it opens a new explorer everytime it doesent work. funny
enought if we link from a mail program such as Notes the link actually
works right away in most cases.