Town of Exeter

Default Assign values to text

This is what I'm trying to do and I'm just wondering if its possible.

I have a sheet full of lengths, widths, names, and other various info about
roads. Below I have list of maintenance techniques and corresponding prices
pre square footage. What I want to do is create a column of dropdown lists
that contains the maintenance techniques and then multiple that column by
length and width to get a final cost. The idea then is that I can protect
the sheet and have a report for my laborers that allows them to view all the
information about a road and select an appropriate technique and have it spit
out a cost. I currently have a similar sheet that I use, but I just select
prices because I know what the numbers correspond to.