Wanda H.

Default Creating & Combining Macro to Functions

In Excel 2000 -- I would like to create a summary spreadsheet (sheet2).
For each time that "Name" appears in sheet 1, row *, take information from
the same row, but columns 2 and 6 and bring it over to sheet 2 in the
designated area.
I know that you need to do a "VLookup" function and I got that to work. I
know that you also need a "Loop" statement, so that it will continue to
perform the Vlookup and bring over the information for each time that the
name appears. I don't know how to write the formula so that the VLookup and
the Loop are combined.
Example. For each row that name "Marc" appears in sheet1 bring over the
"organization" and "amount" information from that row to sheet2. Continue to
do this until you have every instance until you have all of them.

JE McGimpsey

You may want to record a macro of doing an advanced filter (see

http://www.contextures.com/xladvfilter01.html#ExtractWs

for help with using AFs to extract data) instead.