santosh kumar

Default Annual From Monthly Cashflow

Hi,

I have one worksheet A with Monthly Cashflows from say
A1 to IZ1. Now In another worksheet B I want to create the annual
cashflow so I want in the worksheet B. The formula referencing to
worksheet A to be SUM(A1:A12), SUM(A13:A24), etc....
Is there some way to get this done using a "drag n drop" or "cut n
paste" technique?

I use a macro nowadays ... but wonder if there is an easier way?

Thank you.

Santa

Thank you.