crowleydl

Default how to merge ranges from multiple worksheets

I have 32 multiple worksheets, and the same range of data on each of
these sheets - but there are a few other sheets that are different. I
would like to pull all the range information to another worksheet
(dynamically), where I can sort it anyway needed.

Any suggestions for consolidating this data? I have tried without luck
to find an answer already posted. I did find a way to copy the data -
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy2.htm#range - but this is not dynamic.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Dawn