Ryan

Default how do i get all numbers in cells to be divided by 9 at once?

I need to divide all the numbers in 200 cells by 9. How do I do that at one
time? I tried copying but did not work.
Bob Phillips

Enter 9 in an empty cell.
Copy that cell.
Select all of your target cells.
Menu EditPasteSpecial, and click the divide option in the Operation section
OK

Clear the cell with 9 in.

--

HTH

RP

"Ryan" wrote in message
I need to divide all the numbers in 200 cells by 9. How do I do that at

one
time? I tried copying but did not work.

Anne Troy

Place a 9 in any cell. Select the 200 cells and hit Edit--Paste
special--Divide, OK.
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com

"Ryan" wrote in message
I need to divide all the numbers in 200 cells by 9. How do I do that at

one
time? I tried copying but did not work.

Duke Carey

Put 9 in an empty cell and copy it