Traima

Default Min values in a list of numbers

Can someone please help me with this;

I have several sheets with many values, and i would like to return one of
the following options;
- the 25 lowest values (the negative values and in some cases the smallest
positive)
- the vales lower than a certain value (say 0)
- or simply all the negative values
preferably sorted in an ascending order

In addition, I would like to enter a condition returning only the values
corresponding to another value at the same row. (Return value in ColB when
ColB is negative and ColA is bigger than 5). And finally, to make it all
perfect, I'd like do copy the content of some of the other colums
corresponding to the row where the spesific values are.

Example

ColA ColB ColC ColD ColE
3 -29,4 123 Abc ...
268 -14,1 258 Ab ...
5 -0,2 149 Ac ....

Thanks!
Traima

bj

check out two functions
small()
vlookup()
I think you can do everything you are asking for with these two functions