PeterManner

Default Nested If with VLOOKUP's... I think!

Hi all,

What I'm trying to do is check to see if a cell (A2) from worksheet A
is within a range from worksheet B. Then, if true, need to compare the
next two cells (B2,& C2) in worksheet A to see if they are the same as
the next two cells from the range in worksheet B. This is what I have
thus far:

=IF(ISNA(VLOOKUP(A2,Range 1,1,FALSE)),"ID No
Match",IF(AND(ISNA(VLOOKUP(B2,Range 2,1,FALSE)),(ISNA(VLOOKUP(C2,Range
3,1,FALSE)),(((AND(B2=B10,C2=C10)),"No Change","Salary Change")))

The issue I'm having is, how do you compare the next two cells from the
row the first lookup found in worksheet B with row where the formula in
on in worksheet A?

Any help is much appreciated.

Gerry

Tim C

Try:

=IF(ISNA(VLOOKUP(A2,range,1,FALSE)),"No
match",IF(AND(VLOOKUP(A2,range,2,FALSE)=B2,VLOOKUP (A2,range,3,FALSE)=C2),"No
change","Salary change"))

where "range" includes all three columns on worksheet B.

Tim C

ups.com...