Bill W

Default Referencing Cells

I have a table with spice specs for different pepperoni products we make. I
set up a daily batching report of this table that tells how many sets per day
of each kind of pepperoni we made and how many pounds of each spice were put
into each set. On this report I didn't use spice codes just general labels
(example Mustard, instead of Mustard 958004). I did this with recommendation
of the vlookup function. Now I need to make a weekly usage report and
reference those spice Pounds to specific spice codes for my weekly usage
report. The way I made my daily batching report is you can change the
product code and the spice will change then print no saving. Any
suggestions...Thanks