cel504

Default How can I calculate the week number from a date, eg 21/06/05 = 26

How can I calculate the week number from a date entered into a cel, eg
21/06/05 equals week 26 and so on in Excel.

Any advice would be appreciated.
Ron de Bruin

Hi

There are different week numbers

See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/weeknumber.htm
Look athe worksheet functions on that page also

And
http://www.rondebruin.nl/isodate.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin