macheath48

Default How do I calculate a future date in Excel?

I need to add 60 calendar days to the current date in an EXCEL worksheet
(i.e., August 1, 2005 + 60 calendar days) so I will know when to send out a
second notice.

I tried putting the current date in cell A2 and using the formula
=workday(A2+60) but I get an error message. Does anyone know the correct
formula to use?
Adrian M

If you want you can just add 60 to the cell containing the date and just make
sure it is formatted as a date. Alternatively you can use the EDATE. You can
see how to use EDATE on http://www.auditexcel.co.za/date.html .

"macheath48" wrote:

I need to add 60 calendar days to the current date in an EXCEL worksheet
(i.e., August 1, 2005 + 60 calendar days) so I will know when to send out a
second notice.

I tried putting the current date in cell A2 and using the formula
=workday(A2+60) but I get an error message. Does anyone know the correct
formula to use?

Bernie Deitrick

macheath48,

=A2+60