Greegan

Default Using the tab key...

I know if I highlight say 5 rows by 5 columns starting with A1 and use the
ENTER key to move the selected cell it will move sideways to the right up to
E1 then go to be B2 and so on...

Is there a way to tell the TAB key to only tab to cells of a particular
colour?

I have my worksheet with several tiny cells merged together in certain
locations. I want to be able to fill in a field and tab over to the next.

Thank you in advance.

Greegan

I know if I highlight say 5 rows by 5 columns starting with A1 and use the
ENTER key to move the selected cell it will move sideways to the right up
to E1 then go to be B2 and so on...

Is there a way to tell the TAB key to only tab to cells of a particular
colour?

I have my worksheet with several tiny cells merged together in certain
locations. I want to be able to fill in a field and tab over to the next.

Thank you in advance.

Or could I have the tab only move to a field with a specific border format.
For example I have the following in two fields

Field Title
Field Entry

I'm going to have the border around both fields but I want the tab only to
end up in the Field Entry cell.

Could I have it go to cells with the border surrounding the cell on both
sides and the bottom?

Anne Troy

Perhaps it would be just as easy for you to use cell locking?
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com