Andibevan

Default Number of Items open longer than 1 week but less than 2 weeks

Hi All,

I have data that is setup with Owners in Column A and Date Purchased in
Column B.

What formula would I use to calculate the number of items that were
purchased by Customer 1 between 1 and 2 weeks ago?

THanks

Andi

Roger Govier

Hi Andi

One way
=SUMPRODUCT(--($A$1:$A$100=customer_name),--($B$1:$B$100=DATE(2005,7,23)),--($B$1:$B$100<=DATE(2005,7,29))
Change ranges and date to suit.

--
Regards
Roger Govier
"Andibevan" wrote in message
Hi All,

I have data that is setup with Owners in Column A and Date Purchased in
Column B.

What formula would I use to calculate the number of items that were
purchased by Customer 1 between 1 and 2 weeks ago?

THanks

Andi

Andibevan

How would I get this to work if Column B contains the date and time not just
the date - i.e. 6/7/2005 11:52:59

Hadn't spotted that when I originally posted.