Sarah

Default Edit Links - Combo Box Problem

Hello,

I have created a number of combo boxes with the control toolbar which can be
linked to a number workbooks. When I try to edit links to the various
workbooks I get an error message that all of my combo boxes have turned into
truncated pictures. Is there a way to solve this while still using combo
boxes made with the control toolbar? I never had this problem when the combo
boxes were made with the forms toolbar.

Thanks,
Sarah