Bill Vogel

Default HOW TO MERGE TWO TABLES

Support,

I'm trying to find a way to merge to worksheets into one. One of the
worksheets containts a list of customers including their Cust #, Add, City,
St, Zip, Phone. The other worksheet includes the sales for the customers in
the first list. However, not all of the customers will have sales so the data
will not match up when copied and pasted together. This leaves me to manually
cut and paste each row to match up the customer numbers with sales and the
customer on the address list. (see bleow for an exmaple)

Cust #1 - Sales - Cust #2 - Add - City - St - Zip - Phone
1 10.00 1 sdf sdfs pa 123 123-456-7891
2 11.00 3 sdf sdfs pa 123 123-453-7894
3 12.00 5 sdf sdfs pa 123 123-454-7898
4 13.00 6 sdf sdfs pa 123 123-455-7899
5 14.00 7 sdf sdfs pa 123 123-455-7799

As you can see there isn't a match for Cust #2 and 4 from the first column
to the second customer column. How can I get the two columns to match up an
enter the remaining customers as blanks at the end of the worksheet? Maybe
through a Pivot Table but I haven't been able to figure it out. Any thoughts
greatly appreciated.

--
Thanks,
Bill V
Phillycheese5

As long as you have 1 common field (customer number) for both tables you
can pull in the data to one table using the VLOOKUP.

--
Phillycheese5
Phillycheese5's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24196