Divertor Chris

Default Worksheet function in excel only works once

I have successfuly written a worksheet function in Excel using VBA. However
when I return to the spreadsheet after saving it, the function no longer
works. I receive an error message from visual basic which says that the
macros are deactivated, but gives no clue how to reactivate them.
Niek Otten

Examine your settings at ToolsOptionsSecurity tab, Macro security. That is
the path in Excel 2003, it may be different in other versions.

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten

Microsoft MVP - Excel