Rebecca

Default Copying chart to another sheet

Hi, Is there anybody who could tell me how I can copy a chart to another
sheet (inside same file) so that excel will automatically take chart data
from the new sheet? (same cells but in new sheet)? Please, please give me a
hint.. :)
Richard Neville

You can copy the chart easily enough by right clicking the sheet tab name
and selecting Move or Copy. Be sure to check the "Make a copy" box. But
after you copy it, it will still refer to the original spreadsheet data. If
you want it to refer to a different spreadsheet, you will have to create
that sheet, then change the syntax in the copy of the chart. Click on the
lines, bars, columns, or whatever your chart form, and manually change the
references. You must be very precise.