CazMan007

Default Cell Reference, Multiple Sheets

I have 2 sheets in my workbook. The first sheet is simply a listing of
all my data. I want the second sheet to show the data from the first
sheet listing my column data vertically on the page of the current row
position. So if I am on row 5 on my first sheet, I want the second
sheet to only show all row's 5 data from the first sheet, listing it
down the page. I have tried using cell("address") but it changes it's
value according to what sheet you're in.
Thank you,
CazMan007

--
CazMan007Posted from http://www.pcreview.co.uk/ newsgroup access

Bob Phillips

If you can manage with VBA, this does it

ActiveCell.EntireRow.Copy
Worksheets("Sheet1").Select
Range("A1").PasteSpecial Paste:=xlPasteAll, Transpose:=True

--
HTH

Bob Phillips