davidtips

Default Pls Help Me!

Hello there! Greeting.

I have 2 files named *Master.xls * & *Copy.xls *

In *Master.xls * (sheet1), colunm A & B which content Name & Birthday
respectively.
This is an ongoing database whereby new names will be input to this
sheet day by day.

How can I linked & updated to *Copy.xls * (sheet1) whenever my
*Master.xls * is updated?

I mean both files on sheet1 colunm A & B is identical.

Thanks!

davidiew

--
davidtips
davidtips's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=19103

JE McGimpsey

One way:

In Copy.xls, sheet1, enter

A1: =IF([Master.xls]Sheet1!A1<"",[Master.xls]Sheet1!A1,"")

Copy to B1, then down as far as desired.

In article ,
davidtips