Westiebrigade

Default how do I set up a pricing template in excel

I need to set up a template for my business so that I can add drop down boxes
and link cells together so that I can price up new jobs
Can someone please help!!!!!!!
Damon Longworth

You have a couple options. Data Validation or place controls on the sheet,
such as combo boxes or list boxes.

--
Damon Longworth

Don't miss out on the 2005 Excel User Conference
Sept 16th and 17th
Stockyards Hotel - Ft. Worth, Texas
www.ExcelUserConference.com