Riley001

Default How can I convert Euro dates into U.S. Date; e.g. dd-mm to mm-dd?

I need to convert dates that are in dd-mm format to mm-dd-yr format. How can
I do this? The dates originally appear like this: 24.06 which further
complicates the matter. I'm using EXCEL '97.
Dave Peterson

Maybe you could use a column of helper cells:

With 24.06 in A1, I put:
=DATE(2005,RIGHT(A1,2),LEFT(A1,2))
in B1 and dragged down

And formatted it the way I wanted.