Michigander-77

Default Set a cell to have a pop-up calendar for date selection in Excel?

What I want to do is when a worksheet user selects a given cell, one of those
handy calendars pops up from which the user can select a year, month and date.

I was hoping there was an add-in of some sort or a VB script.
Ron de Bruin

See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Michigander-77" wrote in message
What I want to do is when a worksheet user selects a given cell, one of those
handy calendars pops up from which the user can select a year, month and date.

I was hoping there was an add-in of some sort or a VB script.

Gord Dibben

See Ron de Bruin's site for calendar and code.

http://www.rondebruin.nl/calendar.htm

Gord Dibben Excel MVP