Melissa

Default freeze panes

I am trying to freeze panes on additional sheets in a workbook. It saves the
freeze on original sheet but will not save on additional. What can I do, I
have tried everythin I know.
Dave Peterson

Are you doing each sheet individually -- this kind of thing won't affect all the
sheets that are grouped.

--

Dave Peterson
Melissa

they are grouped. That is why I don't understand why it will not keep the
panes being frozen on additional sheets. We are on a network dhould I reboot
the srever and see if it is something that will correct itself?