DerbyJim1978

Default Substitute for Pivot tables?

Hi everyone!

I have a solution to my problem however it involves pivot tables and I am
after a substitute to those as others need to use the workbook...

The workbook contains sales agents and their stats, updated on a weekly or
even daily basis - including the number of "late apps taken" e.g.

11/04/05 Fred 3 days late
18/04/05 John 2 days late
18/04/05 Fred 1 day late

I want a summary on another sheet to show:

Date 11/04/05 18/04/05 25/04/05 etc. Total
Fred 1 1 2
John 0 1 1

The main issue is a) this is updated weekly and b) I would like this to go
into ascending order without much ordeal i.e. the user does not mess around
with "sort" functions etc. Macros may work however new sales agents may join
and it could get a little messy.

Any suggestions? Your help would be most appreciated and as one good turn
deserves another I will try and help someone else with a problem!

Regards

Jim