Dom23

Default Excel will not add cells automatically together when selected?

When i drag my mouse over various numbers in excel it use to give a quick
addition of the figures in the bottom right hand corner. This no longer
happens and i have to select a cell and autosum into there. I can't see how
i have disabled this feature but most importantly how do i reactivate it!??
Please Help!!? It is very frustrating calculating every sum!!!!
Ron de Bruin

Hi

Do you see something else in the bottom right corner ?
Right click on the stausbar and select Sum

Or maybe you close the status bar ?
ViewStatus Bar

--
Regards Ron de Bruin