Master

Default Adding new numbers as I type without duplicates from Sheet1,ColumnA to Sheet2,ColumnA

Hello,

I need your help! Please, help me...

In the MS Excel Worksheet Sheet1, Column A there are numbers 1, 2 & 3
which I change manualy and I need to add manualy another new numbers in
combination with old numbers in Sheet1, Column A.

I need a MS Excel Worksheet formula (Please, no VBA) wich automaticall
add numbers from the Sheet1, Column A to the Sheet2, Column A but not
by duplicates in the Sheet2, Column A and automatically recognize a new
added number 4 in the Sheet1, Column A as I type it and add
automatically number 4 as the next in the Sheet2, Column A.

Sheet1 Sheet2
Column A Column A
1 1
2 2
3 3
1
2
3
3
2
2
1
3

Thank you in advance for your help and collaboration.
All the best of the best.
Regards,
Master

--
Master
Master's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=25123

Biff

Hi!

Create a dynamic named range for the numbers on sheet1.

See this if you don't know how to do that:

http://contextures.com/xlNames01.html#Dynamic

On sheet2 in column A, leave cell A1 empty and in cell A2 enter this formula
using the key combo of CTRL,SHIFT,ENTER:

=IF(ISNA(MATCH(0,COUNTIF(A$1:A1,rng),0)),"",INDEX( rng,MATCH(0,COUNTIF(A$1:A1,rng),0)))

Where rng = the dynamic named range

Copy down to enough cells that will cover all the possible unique values
entered in column A of sheet1.

As you enter numbers in sheet1 column A, only the unique entries (no dupes)
will be returned on sheet2 column A.

Biff

"Master" wrote in
message ...

[...]

Master

Thank you for fast reply Biff :)

Sorry, I tried it but it don't work. Probably I'm doing something
wrong. :(

Please, send me an excel workbook with done formulas as attachment in
email at or explain me better.

Thank you in advance.
All the best.
Regards,