Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
ynot

Default How to create formula to convert?

I have a column of measurments ie. 33' 8 1/2" which I need to convert to
numeric value to compute square footage. all I get as result is error. A1 =
width, A2: A40 = unique measurments.... D2:D40 = length measurments.... I
need to convert (ft) & (in) to numeric value multiply A$ by D$ = X and
convert? I think excell can do this but I'm to green to figure out? Any
help is greatly appreciated. Thank you..