Steve

Default updated running total from previous pages

I have a 42 page workbook. I want to keep a running total as I add student
enrolment numbers to the previous pages. My problem is that I have a series
of 50 different course titles that don't fall into the same columns on any 2
pages. Each student has a series of 4 courses, some the same, most not.