Cynite

Default Battleship Code

I have also posted this on the Excell programming news group

I wrote a battleship code in excel 2003 and I was wondering if there was a
code that would replace letter or number "X" with letter of number "X" if
certain conditions are met.The code cant be in the same box as the input box
since it would be replaced as far as I know. If you can help can you please
email it to me?

If you wish for a final of the program you may request it by email I should
finish it in about a month if I get my work done.

Thanks,
Cynite