Richard

Default Search data formulas - HELP!!

Hi,

Can anyone Help ?

I have a spreadsheet with a list of phone numbers amongst other data
columns, I want to look-up those phone numbers in another spreadsheet and if
it finds the same phone number return a value of 'YES'.

I have tried the usual look-up functions and am not sure if I need to be
using 'Match', or another formula ?
Anne Troy

We wouldn't know unless you tell us the basic layout of your data whether
lookups will work or if index/match is required.
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com