Rod

Default Equation and roundup in the formula bar

What would the eqauiton be if I want to divide 2 cells and round up or down
to the nearest 110th? Example D2/D3 rounded to the nearest 100th. Thanks, Rod
N Harkawat

=round(a1/b1,-2)
or
roundup(a1,b1,-2)
or
=rounddown(a1/b1,-2)

"Rod" wrote in message
What would the eqauiton be if I want to divide 2 cells and round up or
down
to the nearest 110th? Example D2/D3 rounded to the nearest 100th. Thanks,
Rod

Bob Phillips

If it is 100th, wouldn't it be

=ROUND(A1/B1,2)