-   -   How do I put a watermark under cells in excel and make it print? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/33484-how-do-i-put-watermark-under-cells-excel-make-print.html)

Watermarks

How do I put a watermark under cells in excel and make it print?

I am trying to insert a picture as a watermark, but I want the cells to
appear over it so I can see the information in each cell and make it all
print.

Gary L Brown

Here's a really good thread that I'm sure will answer your questions about
watermarks. Watch the wraps in the link. This is from the Excel.Misc forum,
Oct 11, 2004.

http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...c7658eb78bf1ef

HTH,
--
Gary Brown

If this post was helpful, please click the ''''Yes'''' button next to
''''Was this Post Helpfull to you?".