andrewm

Default printing cells

Hi
When I print a sheet there are a few cells which I would like not to
print.
When I highlight the print area without the cells I don't want to
print, it prints out several pages.
How can I print a whole sheet all in one and not print (show blank)
certain cells

andrewm

--
andrewm
andrewm's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=23130

Debra Dalgleish

You can use conditional formatting to hide the content of some cells
when printing. There's an example he

http://www.contextures.com/xlCondFormat03.html

andrewm wrote:
Hi
When I print a sheet there are a few cells which I would like not to
print.
When I highlight the print area without the cells I don't want to
print, it prints out several pages.
How can I print a whole sheet all in one and not print (show blank)
certain cells

andrewm

--
Debra Dalgleish