LaurenLa

Default Lookup function skipping columns

Hey, Ive never seen this happen before, but im doing a lookup table to return
the values under specific years (ie 2007). The result row and the row that
im placing the results into are the same size and go in order from one year
to the next, but I cant copy and paste because it because it is part of a
complicated IF function. Anyways, rather than give me the correct values for
each year, the function somehow is skipping all the even years (every other
column), so the value for 2007 is returned under 2006 and then the value for
2009 is under 2007. I dont know if this makes sense, but im baffled and cant
figure out what might be wrong. Thanks in advance!
Niek Otten

Formulas? Values? Expected results? What you got instead?

--
Kind regards,

Niek Otten

Microsoft MVP - Excel