cal_yeo

Default Open A Locked Workbook

Hello Gurus..
I've been looking high n low for help on opening a locked workbook but
to no avail...

i need help in getting this
"http://www.comein.com.hk/IMAGES/QUOTATION0506.xls" opened to view the
quotation for some products in this website.

Can anyone pls help me to open this n let me know wat's the password?

Thanks a million

--
cal_yeo
cal_yeo's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24800

Gord Dibben

We could easily crack a worksheet or workbook protection.

Not so easy to crack a file password to open.

Search the internet for password crackers and you'll get lots of hits.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Thu, 30 Jun 2005 10:48:48 -0500, cal_yeo
wrote:

Hello Gurus..
I've been looking high n low for help on opening a locked workbook but
to no avail...

i need help in getting this
"http://www.comein.com.hk/IMAGES/QUOTATION0506.xls" opened to view the
quotation for some products in this website.

Can anyone pls help me to open this n let me know wat's the password?

Thanks a million

cal_yeo

hi...
i did search on the web but it came out enormous of hits which r
irrelevant or some of them actually offer trial version of excel
cracking software-which on randomly generate between 1-3 characters
only.further, it only caters for file saved in the pc..not on the
web..

any clue guys? :(

--
cal_yeo
cal_yeo's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24800
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=383583

cal_yeo

the search returned too many irrelevant hits..
any way to narrow the search for a password cracker on a protected
workbook over the internet?

thx a mil

--
cal_yeo
cal_yeo's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=24800
View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread...hreadid=383583

dominicb

Good afternoon Cal-yeo

The sites listed below give a number of websites that will either
remove the password for you or sell software which will do the same.
No personal recommendations are forthcoming though...

http://www.cpearson.com/excel/password.htm
http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/links/pword.htm
http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/fileandvbapwords.html

HTH

DominicB

--
dominicb
dominicb's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=18932

Tim

Express word password recovery (within a few minutes) at
http://passwordnow.com