Olivier SOW

Default =FORMULA(CELL(A1)) ?

French version bellow
___________________________________

Hi,

I have an excel's worksheet with cellule having the same formula.
I change often this formula.
Existing a way to make something like bellow ?
=FORMULA(CELL(A1))

thanx

_________________________________

Bonjour,

J'ai un classeur excel avec beacoup de cellule ou la formule est la meme.
Il m'arrive souvent de modifier cette formule.
je voudrais savoir s'il existe un moyen de faire quelque chose dans ce
style:
=FORMULE(CELLULE(A1))

sachant que FORMULE n'existe pas et que CELLULE ne sert pas vraiment à ca.

Merci

--
Olivier SOW
*****************

tel 33 (0)4 42 82 43 37
fax 33 (0)4 42 82 43 32

Centre de vie Agora
Bat A - ZI des paluds
13781 AUBAGNE

David McRitchie

HI Olivier,

I don't think the formula you provided does anything.

If you are asking how to generate one specific formula, and perhaps
actually in the form more like
=pesonal.xls!GetFormula(A32) when active cells is B32

See Right Click Menus (Context Menus) in Excel
: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/rightclick.htm
which provides your choice in the context menu

The code for GetFormula is in
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/rormula.htm
which is why I am guessing that this is the kind of thing that you
want, as GetFormula obtains the formula from another cell.

Kind of hard to ask a question when you don't really have an idea
of what kind of solution you are looking for. It sometimes helps to
indicate how you are using it or what it does to help define the need.

---
HTH,

"Olivier SOW" wrote
I have an excel's worksheet with cellule having the same formula.
I change often this formula.
Existing a way to make something like bellow ?
=FORMULA(CELL(A1))

=FORMULE(CELLULE(A1)) -- in French

JE McGimpsey

See