Melissa @ST

Default How do I stop rows from hiding when sorting a worksheet?

I can not sort a document without the document hiding rows - how do I stop
this from happening? The row numbers turn blue and hide - this is not
enabling me to sort the entire document.
Anne Troy

Somehow, it seems you have an autofilter on. Go to Data--Autofilter and
turn it off.
*******************
~Anne Troy

www.OfficeArticles.com
www.MyExpertsOnline.com

"Melissa @ST" <Melissa wrote in message
I can not sort a document without the document hiding rows - how do I stop
this from happening? The row numbers turn blue and hide - this is not
enabling me to sort the entire document.

Gord Dibben

Melissa

Sorting and filtering are two distinctly different operations.

Sorting does not hide rows.

Filtering hides rows.

What do you want to do?

Gord Dibben Excel MVP