Greegan

Default Hello, Need help with time msg

I would like to have a message appear at the end of my macro telling me how
long it took to complete all of its steps, and then an okay button to close
the window.
how would one add this to a recorded macro?
and how do i tell it to give me the time length to include hundredths of a
second. And I've never added a msg before in my macros.

Thanks in advance

Bob Phillips

To time it, add a statement like

nStart = Timer